Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hoilday Themed Mid-Week Romance

I love finding ways to show my hubby that I love him. This is a cute, simple and pretty much free way to do that. Plus it's Turkey Day themed....how fun is that!
First start off by printing out your cards

Next grab a pen and some crayons

Draw little pictures on each card. Draw what ever you feel is appropriate
(P.S. you know I have awesome drawing skills!!)

You can cut out each card and give them to hubby each day leading up to Thanksgiving or
On Thanksgiving day cut each of them out and leave them around the house where you know your hubby will see them.  bathroom mirror, by coffee pot, closet on cloths, next to alarm in morning, on a remote control etc

My parents where in town and staying with us and the day before Thanksgiving my husband had to work. So I didn't cut out any of the cards, just left the paper whole, wrote a cute little love letter on the back and slipped it into his lunch box. He loved it....and it made him very excited for turkey diner!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment